Dr Andreas Eisele, LL.M.
German Patent Attorney
European Patent Attorney
Andreas Eisele studied physics at the University of Heidelberg with mathematics as a minor subject.
He obtained his doctoral degree summa cum laude from the Physical Chemistry department at Heidelberg University. His doctoral research topic focused on instrumentation development and image processing routines for electron microscopy.
He afterwards worked with a leading German company operating in the field of optics, where he assumed responsibilities for development and project management.
Andreas is holder of an LL.M. degree in European Intellectual Property Law and is a member of the examination committee for German Patent Attorneys.
- Patent prosecution and portfolio management
- Filing strategies and drafting patent applications
- Freedom-to-operate and validity opinions
- Opposition and nullity proceedings
- Design law (filing applications; handling and resolving disputes)
- Patent litigation
- Advice on German employee invention law
- German Patent Attorney Association