Dr Martin Trautmann
German Patent Attorney
European Patent Attorney
Martin Trautmann is a patent attorney and chemist. He advises and assists clients in preparing and prosecuting patent applications as well as in opposition proceedings.
However, his expertise is not confined to the chemistry sector, but also extends to automobile technology, especially human-machine interfaces and sensor technology.
His special competence, heterogeneous catalysis, was the subject of his doctoral research.
|Since 2019||Patent attorney at Maiwald|
|2018-2019||Patent attorney at an IP law firm|
Patent attorney trainee at an IP law firm
|2018||Admitted to practice as a European patent attorney|
|2018||Admitted to practice as a German patent attorney|
|2015-2017||Studied law for patent attorneys at the University of Hagen|
|2011-2014||Doctoral degree in technical chemistry from the University of Stuttgart|
|2006-2011||Studied chemistry at the University of Stuttgart|
- Patent examination proceedings and portfolio managment
- Application strategies and drafting of patent applications
- Freedom-to-operate- and validity opinions
- Opposition and nullity proceedings
- Patent litigation
- What happens when prior art is described in a patent?, Managing Intellectual Property, 05/2019
- German Patent Attorney Association
German, English, Spanish