Electrical Engineer and IT Specialist
Christoph Grabher is a trainee patent attorney at Maiwald. A large part of his work is devoted to drafting and prosecution of patent applications in the field of electromechanical energy conversion and control engineering. His main areas of expertise include electrical and mechanical engineering, in particular high-voltage engineering as well as circuit, communications, measurement and medical technologies.
During various internships and research periods spent in the USA, Japan, Austria, Switzerland and Germany, Christoph Grabher became familiar with diverse industrial fields and acquired experience in international industry.
Christoph Grabher wrote his master thesis with the support of the BMW Group, in the course of which he developed a mathematical formulation for the intermediate circuit current of an inverter as a function of PWM switching angles.
|Trainee patent attorney at Maiwald|
|Studying law for patent attorneys at the University of Hagen|
|Master’s degree in electrical engineering and information technology from the Technical University of Munich and the University of Tokyo|
|Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and information technology from the Technical University of Munich|
- Patent examination proceedings and portfolio management
- Application strategies and drafting of patent applications
- Freedom-to-operate- and validity opinions
- Opposition and nullity proceedings
- „Analytical Description of the DC-link Current for a two-level VSI”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 05/2019
- „Multi-fidelity Surrogate Assisted Rapid Design of Transverse-flux Permanent Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 03/2019
German, English, Spanish, Japanese