Dr Charlotte Hellman
Charlotte Hellmann is a patent engineer at Maiwald. Her professional activities relate to securing, defending, enforcing and challenging intellectual property rights, in particular in the areas of mechanical and electrical engineering and physics.
Charlotte obtained her doctoral degree in the field of theoretical elementary particle physics. Her doctoral research was carried out at RWTH Aachen University, the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics and the Technical University of Munich.
Patent engineer at Maiwald
Patent attorney trainee at Maiwald
Studied law for patent attorneys at the University of Hagen
Doctoral degree summa cum laude in the field of elementary particle physics from the Technical University of Munich
Research associate at RWTH Aachen University
Studied physics at RWTH Aachen University
- Patent prosecution and portfolio management
- Filing strategies and drafting patent applications
- Opposition and nullity proceedings
- Doctoral scholarship of the German National Academic Foundation
- Doctoral scholarship of the Deutsche Telekom Foundation
- Scholarship of the “Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes”
German, English, French