From 29 to 30 January 2020 IP experts will meet at the 6th Dubai IP Congress of The International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA), who are all looking to explore new ideas, make new contacts and find new solutions to the most difficult challenges facing the IP field, including:
- IP and Artificial Intelligence: Nothing Artificial about this intelligence
- Open Innovation and IP
- Patent strategies: Manage IP To Drive Innovation & Pad The Bottom Line
- IP Licensing: From protecting IP to promoting partnerships
- Anti-counterfeiting: Measures to Conquer infringement in a contentious world
- Managing a multinational IP Portfolio
- Trade name or trademark: What to choose?
Further information on the event can be found here.